If you are having problems viewing any of the calculators or loan application, it may be due to the non-existence of a cookie which is caused by the browser blocking them.
What are cookies, and how do they work?
To enable cookies in your browser, choose one of the browsers below and follow the corresponding instruction
Should I enable cookies on my browser?
Yes! Cookies are required to fill out the Online Loan Application on this website. They are also extremely useful in storing information for easy accessibility when visiting many of the other websites that you visit.
What about my privacy concerns?
How We Gather Information:
As part of providing services through these websites, Calyx may obtain information about you, including your name, address, and other information required for loan applications. This information will be held securely within our database and is only accessible to Calyx employees as necessary to develop the websites and to transmit the information to the broker or purchaser of the website.
Information We Share:
Calyx shares the information that it has received from a visitor with the broker or purchaser of the website. Otherwise, Calyx will not sell, rent, or give information that it has received from a visitor without written consent. Calyx will, however, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
Enable Cookies on Internet Explorer 8.x & Up
- Within your web browser, click the "Tools" Menu.
- Click the "Internet Option" Selection
- Click on the “Privacy” Tab
- On the Privacy Tab click on the "Advanced" Button
- The Advanced Privacy Settings will appear
- Check the box to enable "Override Automatic Cookie Handling"
- Make Sure First & Third-Party Cookies are set to Accept and then click OK
Enable Cookies on Safari
- Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- In the "Block cookies" section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Enable Cookies on Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Click Done to save.
Enable Cookies on IPad & IPhone
- Open on your Settings Icon
- Scroll Down and select "Safari"
- On the Right select "Block Cookies"
- Change to Never Block or Always Allow
Enable Cookies on Android
- Select the Browser Application on your device
- Once your Web Browser is running select the Menu Button on your device. You will see the options for current application running.
- Select the More Option
- Select the Settings Function
- Scroll down until you find the Accept cookies option